Terms & Conditions
(Effective July 1, 2016)
- Enrollment in CanadaPhysio’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is required in order to acquire and accumulate reward points.
- CanadaPhysio will maintain and update membership data that is provided by members at the time of enrolment in electronic form. From time to time CanadaPhysio will send monthly promotion notices, marketing communication, and mailers to members by email. By joining or the CanadaPhysio LRP members thereby give consent to receiving such communications in compliance with the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (C.A.S.L.)
- CanadaPhysio LRP membership is only awarded to individuals and may not be accrued, sold, shared or transferred between individuals, family members or companies.
- Each LRP Card may only be registered to one individual.
- LRP point values and cards may not be pooled or shared in order to acquire rewards or redeem for products, services or gift cards.
- Rewards under the CanadaPhysio LRP cannot be joined or connected with any other offer or discount, unless specified otherwise.
- CanadaPhysio points or rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- LRP cards and points are not transferable to other individuals. Only the registered card holder may redeem the point values and rewards accrued by the card holder.
- LRP points may only be acquired and accrued as of the date of enrollment in the LRP.
- CanadaPhysio LRP points are awarded against the paid bill value/ net invoice. Discounts, taxes and levies are exempt from the calculation of CanadaPhysio LRP reward points.
- CanadaPhysio LRP points are tallied and tracked on a regular basis by the LRP department at CanadaPhysio’s Corporate Head Office. All inquiries, disputes or discrepancies should be directed to the CanadaPhysio LRP department by phone or email no later than 30 days following the date of the disputed date of accrual.
- The LRP member acknowledges and agrees that CanadaPhysio has the final say in all such disputes.
- CanadaPhysio reserves the right to request that a LRP member produce invoices, receipts and any other type of documentation to support any claim or discrepancy.
- For the purpose of point determination and award, the LRP defines the term “new patient referral” as the referral of a person who has never been a patient of any CanadaPhysio or affiliated clinic, or the referral of a former patient, in good account standing, who had previously attended a CanadaPhysio or affiliated clinic but has not attended any CanadaPhysio or affiliated clinic in the 18 months prior to the “new patient referral” date. Points will only be awarded to the referring card member after the “new patient referral” attends and pays for their visit. In the case of more than one Loyalty Reward Member wishing to claim the reward points for a new patient referral, the referred patient will be asked to make the determination of which LRP member will be awarded the referral points.
- LRP members may check their point balances online at www.canadaphysio.ca or in person at any participating CanadaPhysio clinic and should report any discrepancies to the CanadaPhysio Loyalty Reward Program Department within 30 days of accrual discrepancy:
Phone:(416) 572 1001
Fax:(416) 640 1999
Mail : LRP CanadaPhysio
Corporate Head Office
10 Gurney Crescent
Toronto, ON M6B 2S8
- Membership in the CanadaPhysio LRP may be revoked and any point accumulation forfeited if a member is found to be involved in any abuse or misuse of the membership, card number, tampering with point accrual, dishonesty, fraud, or impropriety with or without cause. The member acknowledges, gives consent and agrees that CanadaPhysio has complete discretion, autonomy and authority in arriving at this decision.
- All CanadaPhysio products, services and gift cards are granted subject to availability. CanadaPhysio reserves the right to offer an alternative reward in the case where a service or product is no longer in stock or available.
- CanadaPhysio reserves the right to change or withdraw benefits, reward point values, calculations, or any program rules or terms without prior notice.
- CanadaPhysio reserves the right to modify or close the CanadaPhysio Loyalty Rewards Program at any given time without assigning a reason whatsoever. It reserves the right to terminate membership, existing or new, for the program, temporarily or permanently, for any period of time as decided by management.
- CanadaPhysio will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation or variation of reward. CanadaPhysio will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations or from offers made by any third parties.
- In the event of conflict between these terms and conditions and any alterations that have been or are made in order to comply with local laws and regulations, the terms and conditions altered will prevail. If the provision of any benefit or facility is prohibited by local law, such benefit or facility will deemed to be withdrawn.
- CanadaPhysio LRP point values are effective as of July 1, 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
LRP Point Award Values
150 points Enrollment in Loyalty Program
1 points Earned every paid $1.00 (pre-tax) product/service
50 points LRP member Birthday
50 points For EACH of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th patients referred
75 points For EACH of the 6th or more patients referred
- Points can be redeemed at 100 point intervals starting at 1000 points.
- Loyalty Reward Points are not redeemable for cash
- Each point has a $0.02 service or gift card value