CanadaPhysio Massage Therapy
Relax, rejuvenate, and let CanadaPhysio’s Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) take care of your needs. We are driven to help people of all ages get more out of life by working through their injuries and improving their quality of life so that they can become proficient in activities they love again.
Our clinic locations provide our clients with a medically therapeutic massage in a tranquil professional atmosphere. All of our therapists are licensed by the Ontario College of Massage Therapists, and offer our clients their considerable expertise in a variety of massage styles which include the following:
- Swedish Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Release
- Myofascial Release
Benefits of Medically Therapeutic Massage Therapy
There are various benefits to undergoing regular massage therapy treatments with a Registered Massage Therapist. Whether you are looking for a moment of relaxation or attaining relief from chronic pain or injury, a medically therapeutic massage will help your condition and can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being. The benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Reduction or elimination of pain
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Improvement of circulation
- Improvement of sleep patterns
- Reduction of muscular tension
- Flushing out of toxins
Experience the difference that massage therapy can make to your well being and schedule your first appointment today.
Who Pays for the Massage Therapy?
While massage therapy is not a service that is funded by OHIP, many Extended Health Plans obtained from work, school, spouses with coverage, parents with coverage, or self-directed plans do provide funding for massage therapy provided by Registered Massage Therapists.
Contact our clinic to schedule a massage and our services co-ordinator will be happy to claify your plan coverage before you begin treatment.
How to Get Started:
Your first appointment will begin with a thorough evaluation and review of your health history. Your therapist will be identifying the following:
- Medical conditions
- Your level of pain or discomfort
- Areas of concern
- What helps reduce the pain and what increases the pain
- Your goals of treatment
Your CanadaPhysio Registered Massage Therapist will suggest a personalized treatment plan based on your initial consultation and health history.
Some of the conditions benefitting from CanadaPhysio Registered Massage Therapy include:
- Anxiety and depression
- Asthma and Emphysema
- Back, leg, and neck pain
- Cancer symptoms
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain)
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Fractures and edema
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and bursitis
- Kyphosis and Scoliosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscle tension and spasm
- Palliative care
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Pregnancy and labour support
- Sports injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Stress and stress related conditions
CanadaPhysio is a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation centre with various locations throughout Toronto, the GTA and London, Ontario. We specialize in comprehensive physical therapy programs, which include options such as Massage Therapy provided by Registered Massage Therapists all licensed by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
How to book an appointment
- Phone: (Toll Free) 1-844 PHYSIO 1 (1-844-749-7461) or 416-572-1001 and you will be connected to a clinic near you. You will then speak with one of our attendants who will assess your needs and help you book an appointment that suits your schedule.
- Walk-in: Patients are more than welcome to visit one of our many locations throughout Toronto, the GTA and London, Ontario, in person to book an appointment.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Call our toll free number at 1-844 PHYSIO 1 (1-844-749-7461) or 416-572-1001 and speak to one of our live attendants 24 hours a day/7 days a week.